Fight hair loss with expert hair loss treatments in Dubai. Enhance your hair growth with Effective hair transplant in Dubai, UAE.
You can develop hair thinning and hair loss as you age, leading to baldness if not managed on time. If you are in the UAE, then this issue could be resolved by getting the best hair transplant in Dubai. Hair Transplant in Dubai is a surgical procedure that adds more hair to the scalp as appropriately as required. During the process, follicles are separated from the thicker regions of the scalp and inserted into the thinner sections. Then the transplanted hair grows spontaneously, and the original hairline is returned.
Overall, the hair transplant in Dubai is a healthy technique approved by the FDA. But as you know, this is a surgical operation, hence post-surgery, there are chances that you can feel side effects such as swelling, discomfort, and inflammation. These conditions will, however, subside after some time. There is downtime involved with this treatment so that you can rest and heal smoothly.
Effects Of Hair Transplant
Your scalp will be very tender post the hair transplant surgery. You’ll have to wear a bandage over the head for at least 1-2 days. When bandages are removed, swelling can occur in the treated area. Your surgeon can inject triamcinolone to minimize swelling. In addition to the swelling, you can also feel discomfort and distress at the target site and the donor site.
Two or three weeks after surgery, the transplanted hair will begin to fall, and new hair will emerge in a couple of months. You will see 60 per cent of new hair growth in 6-9 months. Your surgeon may prescribe drugs called minoxidil to promote hair growth after the hair transplant surgery. Always make sure you take the treatment from the best hair transplant clinic in Dubai.
How Does Hair Transplant Work Out Well For You?
The Hair Transplant procedure is performed under local anaesthesia on an outpatient basis. To get rid of any sensation of pain, the scalp is usually numbed. The next step would be to collect hair follicles from the donor site, followed by the graft harvesting process. This procedure includes making incisions on the recipient site and the grafts will be transplanted into these incisions via the micrografting procedure. While implanting the grafts, the pattern of placing the finer follicles on the hairline and thicker ones in the scalp’s mid-region are followed.
Recovery time For Hair Transplant In Dubai
The recovery time following hair transplant in Dubai ranges from patient to patient. After the treatment, it will take 5-7 days to heal. Your surgeon will administer the following during the healing phase:
- Medicine for the pain to address pain
- Antibiotics to avoid infection
- Anti-inflammatory medications that can minimize swelling
- Finasteride or minoxidil for promoting hair growth
For a quick recovery, you would still need to obey detailed aftercare guidelines, including:
- Should not wash your hair immediately after surgery. Wait a few days after the treatment. Often, use soft shampoos in the first few weeks.
- Return to work and resume your usual business after 4-5 days.
- Stop combing or shaving fresh hair grafting for at least 3 weeks.
- Stop a week of exercise.
- Should not wear caps following surgery without the permission of the surgeon.
Risks And Complications Of Hair Transplant
As we described earlier, there are few side-effects associated with hair transplant in Dubai, which could occur rarely. These side-effects shall include:
- Inflammation of the scalp
- Inflammation of the hair follicle
- Lack of sense at the site of surgery
- The crust of the fluid drainage
Hair Transplant Cost In Dubai
Hair Transplant in Dubai is a surgical treatment with no fixed costs. Hair transplant cost in Dubai varies greatly from person to person, depending on the different factors, and hair transplant clinic in Dubai including:
- The type of hair transplantation that you prefer.
- The amount of hair grafting needed for the desired thickness.
- The scale of the field to be protected.
- The surgeon’s experience and knowledge.
- The geographical position of your supplier.
- Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Dubai.
You should visit Bizrahmed, the best hair transplant clinic in Dubai, to consult the best hair transplant surgeons with good years of experience and successful patient records. We give the concerned patients a free consultation to discuss all their issues with our experts. It’s quick to schedule an appointment at our clinic. We also provide a complimentary follow-up, 12 months post the surgery. You could book an appointment with us right away for the consultation.